Fiber-cement siding is a durable, attractive alternative to traditional wood composite, cedar, vinyl, brick and stucco siding. Fiber-cement siding is a composite material made of sand, cement, and cellulose fibers, combining the look and warmth of natural wood with the durability of fiber-cement at an exceptional value.
There is a multitude of benefits over vinyl and wood siding:
- Rot Resistant
- Impervious to Termites and other wood boring insects
- Resistance to Warping and Shrinkage
- Will not Melt with Exposure to Heat Source
- Highly Durable and Resistant to Minor Impact
- Resistant to Wind, Rain, Hail, Snow and Sun
- Real Woodgrain Look and Feel
- Easily Painted
Fiber-cement siding is available in many different styles and reveals. While 8 1/4" horizontal lap-siding is the most popular siding, fiber cement siding is also available in different reveals, panels and shake.
We offer the following fiber cement siding products: James Hardie, & Cemplank.